November 18, 2012

The Root of the Week XI


I'm your Huckleberry.

Far be it from me to tell all of you what to do, but in keeping it short and sweet, you all's crazy. Yes, I get it, the Browns are the football franchise equivalent of a Rodney Dangerfield-Lindsay Lohan love child, totally fracked with absolutely no respect. But really? Really?

You believe in the Romo and Jerry show that much, to the tune of all but a small handful riding with Curly Bill, donning the red sash? Well, I'm sorry, but there has got to be some law; you've called down the thunder, now you've got it. Make no mistake, it's not a reckoning I'm after, it's devastation. 

To quote Johnny Ringo, an educated man, "Eventus stultorum magister." Translation: Now I've got two guns. One for each of ya.

That is all.

.

.

.

PS - The Spawn will ride the Skins. What better week to be a Redskin than when the rest of the field is a Cowboy?