December 4, 2016

The Root of the Week XIII


I am not quite sure if the image above is adorable or frightening, but for the purposes of this post, I will count it adorable as I say to myself, who can resist such an adorable face?

I cannot, and therefore I will roll with Lambeau in December and the rejuvenated arm of Aaron Rodgers. Packers for the win, says the Swami.

Picks are all over the board this week, we most certainly not emerge unscathed as a group. Saints, Broncos, Falcons, Cardinals, Steelers, Bengals, and Packers, and who knows who else.

A special shout out in this Week Thirteen to #13 himself, Mr. Marino, who always sees me through safely to the following week, provided I've made it this far in the first place.

Good luck to you all, and may the adorablest participant win.

That is all.