December 22, 2010

Tuesday Taunt XV

143 participants
7 undefeated
21 with one loss
115 dead

'Tis the season for merry-making and joy, for good cheers and chuckles and roasting chesnuts, and while I have never actually met anyone who has eaten a roasted chestnut, it still sounds good even without Bing singing it.

And so on this most festive of weeks and coming weekends, I will refrain from my usual taunting, partly also due to the lack of losses last week, which was mildly disappointing. My hope for Week 15 is too much eggnog and celebration will yield forgotten picks, however unlikely. A man can dream, after all.

I will leave you with this last little tidbit, which is five quotes from a few of my favorite holiday films. Can you figure them out?

"Santa Claus does exist, and he exists in the form of Kris Kringle."

"We're kicking off our fun old fashioned family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols."

"This is Sussudio, a great, great song. A personal favorite."

"I've always had a thing for Santa Claus, in case you didn't notice. It's like a a deep-seeded childhood thing."

"Now I have a machine gun. Ho Ho Ho."

That is all.