October 21, 2010

Why all the spearing from Willis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SQdcYDI-Y
DeSean Jackson/ Dunta Robinson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BbNe5Kv56k
Eric Legrand

Ok, I'm out of the garage from working on one of my motorized conveyances when I see CARNAGE from NFL week 6 and a PARALYZED college football D lineman from Rutgers. I really could care less about the "legal" hit arguement or fines for the players. The real problem here is defenders lowering their heads just before making the tackle. It's poor form and they're just asking for a serious neck injury....ask me how I know? Yep - El Doctor has one of those neck injuries and will have it for the rest of his life because I did the same thing.

(climbing off of my soapbox)

In other news...my undeafeated spot is now up for sale. Feel free to look at the teams I have picked...not all top teams...some of us can win picking the 49ers. The potential buyer will have plenty of telented teams to pick from for the remainder of the season. If the spot does not sell this week, I will keep making winning picks until it does and the price will rise with each passing week. Contact the Swami with any offers.

Let the bidding begin.

Now to find my linen pants...

Dr.
(already edited once by the draconian Swami...let's see if this one gets through)


Swami says: "Won't have to edit if El Doctor doesn't Bowfinger his next post. That is all."