October 14, 2012

The Root of the Week VI

My apologies to those few of you who perished on the Steelers this past Thursday. Still, once again, picking teams on the road is a sure-fire way to reach your Second Life.

We've got another monster brewing in Week Six, with the masses flying high with the Dirty Birds. In years past I would not think much of such a week, prepping my dialogue for the eventuality that was everyone moving forward safely, but this is 2012, the year of chaos and destruction, the year of upset death, and so.

And so I tread warily upon the commentary this week. The Swami Curse has crushed many a poor participant this year, and I know the power of my words. More to the point is the fact that I, too, in Second Life, and the Spawn and Factor in Suicide, are also rolling Hot-lanta style. We move forward, or perish, together.

That is all.